1. Investigation of property for execution cases and other cases, and financial status or individual profile, company, individual entrepreneur, partnership, etc.
2. Preparation of reports on the status or credibility of individuals, companies, partnerships, both local and abroad.
3. Investigation of evidence for litigation both local and abroad.
4. Investigating and searching for data relating to criminal, civil, or bankruptcy cases.
5. Investigation of the accuracy of information, proof of identity and decease of person.
6. Investigation of the accuracy of information on, registration with government offices, and on private sectors, companies, partnerships, etc.
7. Acting as an ad hoc team for investigation, follow up, coordination in prevention and suppression of the offenses relating to economic crimes, commercial crimes, financial crimes, and violations of intellectual property rights.
8. Investigation and verification of facts in particular cases.